Intel announced the world’s fastest mobile processor, bringing its performance hybrid architecture to mobile platforms for the first time with new 12th Gen Intel Core mobile processors that are up to 40 percent faster than the previous generation mobile processor. Intel introduced 28 new 12th Gen Intel Core mobile processors that deliver a feature-rich suite of capabilities to create laptops for people to compute whenever and wherever they need – without compromise.
Nitesh Doolabh, Country Lead for Intel in South Africa comments,” The South African Gaming community have been eagerly awaiting the much-anticipated Intel 12Th Gen Core Mobile Processors launch. Intel 12th Gen is a brand-new Core architecture with the biggest change in x86 in over a decade with Intel’s new Hybrid Technology with both Performance and Efficient cores. This exciting new Hybrid approach allows us to bring together two different architectures via the Intel Thread Director Software. We are delighted to partner with local Gaming Specialists, Evetech, to showcase and make available the world’s fastest mobile processor to South African Gamers”.
“Built for next generation of gaming”
Intel continues its introduction of industry-leading mobile performance processors with the 12th Gen Intel Core H-series mobile processors.
By pairing Performance-cores (P-cores) and Efficient-cores (E-cores) with intelligent workload prioritization and management distribution through Intel® Thread Director, the new Intel Core i9-12900H improves system performance across single and multi-threaded applications.
Based on the Intel 7 process, new 12th Gen H-series processors offer:
- Up to 5 GHz frequencies, 14 cores (6 P-cores and 8 E-cores) and 20 threads that give the 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900H. It delivers performance leadership over Intel’s previous generation and the competition.
- The performance extends for unparalleled gaming experiences across top gaming titles and content creation tools. The new 12th Gen Intel Core H-series delivering up to 28% faster.12th Gen Intel Core H-series is more than up to the task for content creators. For example, users may see up to 43% higher performance in 3D rendering gen-over-gen.
- Broad memory support for DDR5/LPDDR5 and DDR4/LPDDR4 modules up to 4800 MT/s – a first in the industry for H-series mobile processors.
- Nearly three times faster connectivity on exclusive high-speed channels without legacy Wi-Fi interference. Using integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+)gives users the freedom to work and learn from home and relax with smooth, high-quality streaming.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 support that delivers transfer speeds up to 40Gbps and PC connectivity to multiple 4K monitors and accessories.
Designed for enthusiast gamers, creators and engineering professionals who want to push their laptop performance to the next level, the new 12th Gen Intel Core H-series mobile processors deliver desktop-caliber performance on the go.
Performance hybrid architecture is not available on certain 12th Gen Intel Core processors. Intel® Thread Director is available on select SKUs only; requires OS enablement. Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. More details at www.intel.com/PerformanceIndex.
Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. See www.intel.com/12thgen for configuration details. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
See www.intel.com/PerformanceIndex (connectivity) for additional workload and configuration details.
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better. To learn more about Intel’s innovations, go to newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.